ISAAC SOFTWARE–THE “BRAINS” BEHIND YOUR POWERPOD AND NEWTON!
Isaac software for Mac/PC, downloadable below, helps you get the most out of your training. Isaac gives you detailed information and insights about your ride–information that no other power meter can provide.
Isaac software also lets you update your PowerPod or Newton firmware–the computer program that runs your power meter electronics.
Isaac software is FREE; click the links below to get your copy of Isaac.
FREE ISAAC SOFTWARE
NOTICE: MAC USERS MUST DEAL WITH APPLE’S SECURITY PROCEDURES. PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY WHEN INSTALLING ISAAC FOR MAC (WE RECOMMEND YOU LEAVE THIS PAGE OPEN DURING THE INSTALLATION PROCESS).
1) The “Isaac for Mac” Download button is below Step 11. After reading through these instructions, click the green Download button.
2) After download is complete, drag-drop “Isaac for Mac” into your Applications folder
3) CRITICAL: DO NOT “DOUBLE CLICK” THE ISAAC FOR MAC ICON TO START PROGRAM INSTALLATION.
4) TO START THE SOFTWARE INSTALLATION PROCESS, HOLD DOWN THE “CONTROL” KEY ON YOUR KEYBOARD, THEN CLICK ON THE “ISAAC FOR MAC” ICON (LOCATED IN YOUR APPLICATIONS FOLDER). You’ll see this:
5) Move your mouse over “Open” to highlight it:
6) Now, CLICK ON “OPEN” to begin installation of Isaac for Mac. You’ll see a security warning message from Apple; it’s OK to ignore it. Isaac will now start its install process on your Mac
7) During software installation Isaac will instruct you to install two “drivers”. Use the same “control-open-click” method for each of these two drivers installs.
8) You will have to restart your computer twice during the installation process (sorry, it is Apple who makes things so tough…)
9) After the first restart of your computer, “control-click-open” Isaac for Mac to continue the installation process
10) If you see this message during your driver install, click the “Not Now” button:
11) After Isaac is completely installed, you won’t have to use the “control-open-click” method again.
ISAAC SOFTWARE UPDATES, FOR USERS WHO HAVE ALREADY INSTALLED ISAAC
If you’ve installed Isaac previously, get the latest version Isaac software using the “Help/Check Online for Software Update…” feature located in the “Help/Check Online for Software Update” menu of Isaac.
POWERPOD AND NEWTON FIRMWARE UPDATES
Find out the latest innovations available for your PowerPod or Newton.
Connect your PowerPod/Newton to Isaac and use the “Device/Check Online for Firmware Update…” menu to obtain the latest version of firmware available for your PowerPod or Newton.