ISAAC SOFTWARE–THE “BRAINS” BEHIND YOUR POWERPOD AND NEWTON!
Isaac software for Mac/PC, downloadable below, helps you get the most out of your training. Isaac gives you detailed information and insights about your ride–information that no other power meter can provide.
Isaac software also lets you update your PowerPod or Newton firmware–the computer program that runs your power meter electronics.
Isaac software is FREE; click the links below to get your copy of Isaac.
YOU WANT TO IMPROVE AND SO DO WE
We periodically provide Isaac software and PowerPod/Newton firmware updates.
These updates are free and contain new features and improvements.
FREE ISAAC SOFTWARE
SPECIAL NOTE TO FIRST-TIME “ISAAC FOR MAC” USERS:
When installing “Isaac for Mac” for the first time, you’ll need to deal with Apple’s security features. It’s easy:
1) Drag-drop “Isaac for Mac” into your Applications folder
2) Before launching Isaac for Mac for the first time, HOLD DOWN THE “CONTROL” KEY ON YOUR KEYBOARD, THEN CLICK ON THE “ISAAC FOR MAC” ICON (LOCATED IN YOUR APPLICATIONS FOLDER). You’ll see this:
3) Move your mouse over the “Open” option:
4) Now, CLICK ON “OPEN” to launch Isaac. You’ll get a security warning message from Apple; it’s OK to ignore it. Isaac will now start its install process on your computer
5) During software installation Isaac will instruct you to install two “drivers”. Use the same “control-open-click” method for each of these two drivers installs.
6) If you see this message during your driver install, click the “Not Now” button:
7) After Isaac is completely installed, you won’t have to use the “control-open-click” workaround again.
ISAAC SOFTWARE UPDATES, FOR USERS WHO HAVE ALREADY INSTALLED ISAAC
If you’ve installed Isaac previously, get the latest version Isaac software using the “Help/Check Online for Software Update…” feature located in the “Help/Check Online for Software Update” menu of Isaac.
POWERPOD AND NEWTON FIRMWARE UPDATES
Find out the latest innovations available for your PowerPod or Newton.
Connect your PowerPod/Newton to Isaac and use the “Device/Check Online for Firmware Update…” menu to obtain the latest version of firmware available for your PowerPod or Newton.